We are pleased to announce that we will be opening Monday, May 4th. We would like to take this opportunity to let you all know the measure we will be taking to help ensure the safety of the families we serve as well as our staff.
1. We have installed a UV light in our air conditioning systems that aides in killing harmful viruses and bacteria in the air.
2. We have purchased an electronic disinfectant fogger (used for cleaning hospitals and schools) that will be regularly used to clean and disinfect the facility.
3. Staff will be asked to wear masks while caring for children.
4. We will ask all adults who enter the facility to do so while wearing a mask.
5. Children will be dropped off in the lobby where their temperatures and the temperature of the accompanying adult will be taken. Any person showing elevated temperatures will not be allowed access to the facility.
*Any adult who refuses the taking of their temperature or the wearing of a mask will not be allowed use of the facility.
6. Our drinking fountain is a water dispenser with paper cups. It will be operated only by staff and will be sanitized after every use.
7. Classrooms will be rotated allowing for deep sanitation of rooms daily.
8. In accordance with the CDC and DCF no teacher will have a group larger than 9 students. This is a temporary measure. Ratios in accordance with standard DCF guidelines will resume when authorities deem it to be safe.
Please note that safety of our community is our highest priority! We hope to see you soon!